Help Irene Get Re-elected
I've heard this question dozens of times - "How can I help you, Irene?"
That's an easy one - there are a few simple steps that will ensure you have a friend, a community member and an experienced school board member for another term on the School Board.
- Spread the Word!! Talk to your friends and neighbors about my experience on the school board, my support for our teachers and our students, as well as our PTO/PTA community.
- VOTE! Make sure you get out on election day, and vote - encourage your neighbors and friends to vote.
- Make a Donation - it costs money to get the word out, and I still have some expenses I'd like cover from the 2013 campaign -- Lawn signs, brochures and other campaign materials are expensive and I ask you to write a check to Irene Egan for School Board and mail to P.O. Box 794 Stafford, VA 22555 any amount you can give is really helpful.
- Host a Yard Sign - Allow me to put a yard sign (or two) up in your yard (we'll take them down a day or two after the election).
- Join the Campaign - Become a campaign insider and help us distribute information on the campaign, and help out at the polls on November 7th.
That's it - I hope I can count on your vote and your support on November 7th.